A set of downpipes and catalytic midpipe to remove standard catalysts. Fully compatible with the standard exhaust system. Easy to install. Made of high quality stainless steel using argon TIG welding. Allows to significantly reduce the resistance to the flow of exhaust gases, which leads to accelerated response to the opening of the throttle, improve dynamic performance, increase power and torque. The exhaust sound becomes much more expressive. The work of regular sound dampers is fully preserved.
- 100% stainless steel, including flanges, brackets, landing lambda probes
- Diameter 84mm (out of turbines) - 76mm (main diameter of the pipes)
- Full compatibility with the standard exhaust system
- Installation does not require lengthening the wiring of the probes, modification or transfer of heat shields, change of mounting brackets, etc.
- Includes all the necessary parts, including fasteners and original Mercedes O-rings